Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

20 February 2006

What's in there?

This is something that Bonnie did when she was 18 months old. I have to get it down in writing so I never forget it (although it would be very hard to forget).

Being the mother of young children has its daily trials, like showering, so I decided to take Bonnie into the shower with me so I knew she wasn't sticking knives in powerpoints or fighting the dog for his bone...

We both are in the shower and Bonnie's doing laps around me while I have a head full of shampoo and my eyes are clamped tightly shut. After about 10 laps she stopped behind me, I thought she must have been dizzy, but alas, I was wrong! She prised apart my cheeks and looked up my bum!!! Well, needless to say this gave me a shock so I jumped and turned all in one motion, eyes still clamped shut, and got my foot caught in the shower curtain. I fell. Hard. I smacked my head on the tiles and as I was losing consciousness I thought... How the hell am I going to explain this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home