Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

29 November 2006

The problems with vanity

We had some friends visit from Queensland on the weekend and they gave Grace some fake finger nails. The glue was completely dried up and the nails waaaaay too big.

So Monday night I convinced Grace to wait until Tuesday night and I would try to get her some more nails. Well, I couldn't find any and she just HAD TO HAVE THEM put on. I got out my nail glue (stronger than damn super glue) and put just the thumb nails on (I knew she wouldn't be able to cope will all nails).

Delighted with her new nails... she went to her room to play and from her room came a blood curdling scream... I went to investigate and she's on the floor sobbing uncontrollably and finally spits out "I can't suck my thumb anymore".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home