Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

25 June 2007

I've had enough!!!

I love my footy.

I love watching these hulking warriors risking life and limb to defend their try line.

I love the creativity of the ball players.

I love to see big men’s bodies contort as they hit each other with the force of semi trailers in a head on collision and I’m never happier than when I get an impromptu glimpse of a well toned glute… but honestly… can we not do something about Nathan Hindmarsh’s rear cleavage? He’s now more recognisable by his “coin slot” than his face.

Seeing an arse you can crack walnuts on and seeing a crack you can put walnuts in are completely different things. It’s the 21st century, surely someone can come up with a strategy to keep Hindmarsh’s heinie hidden.

Child abuse in remote NT communities is a national crisis? I think not… Nathan’s shorts should get the full and prompt attention of the Prime Minister!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he needs to be fitted with bib and brace shorts

 

Post a Comment

<< Home