Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

31 July 2007

I swear it was his fault…

I had a little car accident on Saturday night. I was reversing out of the BP car park, I looked behind me… all clear… I started to reverse while checking over my other shoulder, I turned back just in time to see myself hit another car. Where the hell did he come from???

Now, I say it’s his fault because I am a woman and I was reversing. If you see a woman reversing… do you approach her vehicle? NO!!! No, you don’t! It’s on the damn L’s test for the love of God! You use every alarm available to warn innocent passers by of imminent danger and you get the fuck outta there! You do not try to park in the parking spot beside the one she’s trying to exit.

Dad… shut up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home