Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

24 June 2008

Religous Debate

Last night Grace didn't want to eat dinner... but kids can't just say that... instead she has to have a big ol' whinge about some completely unrelated matter just to divert attention from the fact that she's not eating her dinner. Anyway last night she's in tears...

Me: Oh honey, what's the matter?

Grace: You put me in the same scripture class as last year!!!!

Me: What???

Grace: You put me in the same scripture class as last year!!!!

It's half way through the friggin year... you think she would have noticed before the end of June!!!

Me: Yes?

Grace: I wanted to be in a different scripture class!

Me: Honey, you don't just change religion

okay you can... but mentioning that would just cause too many problems

Me: Do you still want to learn about God and Jesus?

Grace: Yes, I love reading the Bible. I love God and Jesus.

Me: If you change scripture classes you'll be learning about a different God.. and no Jesus.

Grace: Nah, think I'll stay where I am.

Me: Coming to have some dinner?

Grace: crying again.. I feel sick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home