Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

02 September 2008

Put in my place by a 7 year old

On the weekend Grace and I were watching Hannah Montana - now if you don't know about the show... it is about Miley Cyrus (by day) who puts on a wig and turns into pop star Hannah Montana (very superman secret identity stuff). Anyway, we're watching it and Grace points to Miley's father and says "that's Billy Ray Cyrus". I mumbled something about him being a one hit wonder... Grace's response?

He had 2 hits mum! Achy Breaky Heart and Real Gone (from Cars Movie)!

I hate being corrected by a 7 year old!

1 Comments:

At 3:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, Krystall has learnt to shake her head for yes and no. She shakes 'no' when I get a singing nursery rhyme wrong! Ring a ring a Rosey and Twinkle Little Star I KNOW OFF BY HEART!! Thanks to my 14month old...hehehehe

Cheers Karol
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home