Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

03 July 2006

Babies are sooooo difficult

I was telling Bonnie that I caught the train home with the mother of one of her friends, and that she was going to have a little baby, that Daniel was going to have a little brother or sister.

She snapped her head around so fast that she nearly gave herself whiplash and the following conversation ensued…

Bonnie: Well...I hope YOU’RE not going to have any more babies!
Me: Why don’t you want me to have any more babies?
Bonnie: I don’t want any more babies in this house!
Me: Why not?
Bonnie: Because baby sitting is hard work!
Me: How do you know baby sitting is hard work?
Bonnie: I’ve babysat Big B (1 year old cousin).
Me: …and why is Big B hard work?
Bonnie: Because he likes to lick things!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 am, Blogger Narrator said...

That is one gorgeous butterball!

I just saw your 'hello' on me blog and wanted to stop by and say it to you. Hellooooo! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home