Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

14 July 2006

Our glass supplies are rapidly diminishing…

I guess that happens when you have small children. It took Napoleon and I many years of late night jam sandwiches to build up that collection of Looney Tunes, Simpsons, Blinky Bill and SpongeBob Squarepants jam jar glasses and the kids aren’t eating jam at the rate we require to replenish stocks.

Should I…

(a) Force feed the kids jam until we have enough glasses in the cupboard?

(b) Fork out and buy new glasses? or

(c) Drink directly out of the bottle (one of my endearing habits)?

I think I’ll go with (a) as (b) is just no fun for me at all, and (c), well I really don’t want to have to share the bottle with the whole family.

Happy jamming kids!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 pm, Blogger Shelley said...

I like the idea of insulation... I may just try that (being the winter months and all)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home