Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

22 January 2007

No, I didn't die...

Okay, so it’s been some time since I’ve blogged. I hope my loyal reader hasn’t missed me too much.

We had a great Christmas and Santa was very generous to all. Grace did enquire as to why Santa had exactly the same wrapping paper as us… so it was explained that Santa had run out of wrapping paper and had to wrap the pressies when he got to our place. This seemed to placate her.

I had four weeks off work to spend with the kids and lo and behold… I found out I actually like my children! Who’d have thought it? We didn’t get up to too much over the holidays but we did see Happy Feet, went to Featherdale Wildlife Park, ten pin bowling and Mum took me and the kids to see a musical theatre production of Peter Pan (which was just awesome) while Dad and Michael played a round of golf (and Michael ended up swimming in the lake in search of his ball). We also spent a couple of days with Michael’s family at Foster.

Grace lost another tooth and our stupid tooth fairy fucked up the transaction again (paid the cash and forgot to take the tooth… so another visit the following night was warranted). I think I’m going to have to write to the Head Tooth Fairy and complain about the quality of work in our area.

Other than that… pretty quiet on the home front.

1 Comments:

At 12:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God you are back. Ihave missed you. Every time I went into your blog is was still December 12th. You have had lessons from me in being the tooth fairy. Just love te time you spent with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home