Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

01 March 2006

Bonnie & Clyde – Biscuit Thieves

I guess I should note how I came to refer to my children as Bonnie and Clyde.

One day, without their knowledge, I stood watching this dynamic duo steal the biscuit tin and was quite astounded that they worked so well as a team.

I keep my biscuit tin on top of the wall mounted kitchen cupboards thinking they would be safe from the kids, but I was sadly mistaken. Bonnie brought her little table into the kitchen and climbed up onto it. She then opened the kitchen cupboard so she could hold on and hoisted herself up onto the bench. Once she was on the bench Clyde climbed onto the table. Bonnie reached up, grabbed the biscuit tin and handed to Clyde. Clyde jumped off the table and allowed Bonnie to make her descent.

Once they were both safely on the ground I said “hey, what do you think you’re doing?” I expected some guilty looks and a “sorry mum” as they handed the biscuit tin to me, but no, that wasn’t to be the case. Clyde put the biscuit tin under his arm and started running. I reached out to grab him but he put on a fend that any footballer would be proud of and took off up the hallway with Bonnie shouting “run, she’s coming, run!”

2 Comments:

At 5:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha my kids have done that!!
Barb

 
At 5:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha my kids have done that!!
Barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home