Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

30 March 2006

Paper & Scissors 101

Last night Bonnie and Clyde decided they wanted to cut things out, so I grabbed an old magazine, tore all the pages out and we all started to cut out the pretty pictures and put them in a shoebox.

Bonnie and Clyde both had kids’ scissors and I had a pair of very sharp embroidery scissors. I cut out some very intricate pictures with precision (if I do say so myself) and put them in the shoebox. Bonnie looked in the shoe box, picked up a picture of pram that I had cut out and said “Oh wow Mum, this is verrrrrrry good quality work”.

Now I just have to get my bosses to say that!

4 Comments:

At 11:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see tou get nice comments from your kids. Shows that they love you.

 
At 1:09 pm, Blogger Shelley said...

When does that stop mum?...

Gee you're doing well learning the computer... quality work there

...and when does it start again?

 
At 12:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheeky Girl

 
At 1:51 am, Blogger Narrator said...

You named your kids Bonnie and Clyde?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home