Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

20 July 2006

Sometimes you could kill 'em... then there's these times...

Yesterday before work, the kids were giving me such a hard time. Clyde kept getting himself wet and had to be changed 3 times before we finally got out of the house and Bonnie had written the whole alphabet on my bedroom wall (in chalk, thankfully).

Well, naturally (for me anyway), I went off my tits!!!

Tonight I came home and Bonnie presented me with this….



I love you
mum I care for you
I sorry mum I very
sorry for you mum
I me mum sorry for you
Sorry for breaking your heart.

2 Comments:

At 9:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How precious is that....."priceless"
So... Do you feel like a titless heel now? Hehehehehe......

 
At 9:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry dude! that last comment was from me Karol hehehehe.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home