Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

08 August 2006

I think Bonnie learned about cows today...

Last night at the dinner table I was staring off into space when Napoleon asked me what’s wrong?

I snapped out of my daydream…

Me: Nothing, just thinking about a pair of shoes I saw today that I want.
Bonnie: Oh, what do they look like?
Me: Well, they’re black and white leather…
Bonnie: Cows become leather. Did you know a cow has four stomachs? A cow eats its food then brings it up and eats it again. That’s gross!

I guess for a 5 year old the transition from cute shoes to cud chewing cows is obvious!


4 Comments:

At 2:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think Bonnies's lecture on cows is a lot better than thoes shoes. They will cripple you.

 
At 3:25 pm, Blogger Shelley said...

oh, c'mon. They're cute. They only have a 9cm heel... I don't own a heel under 9cm!

 
At 8:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! love the shoes! Which shop, are they on the Gold Coast? I'm a size 8 1/2b, how much?

Stilts Walker Karol xxx

 
At 9:32 am, Blogger Shelley said...

They're Alan Pinkus shoes... and at only $350... a bargain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home