Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

22 September 2006

I missed her moment

Today was Bonnie’s sports day at school for kindergarten to Year 2 scheduled for 9.30am to 1.30pm. Bonnie, being my daughter, I assumed she’d have as much athletic ability as a three toed sloth after half a case of beer. With this in mind, housework beckoning and the fact it was like 50°C outside I decided not to go. When I collected her from school, she was so excited and she was talking 18 to the dozen and finally spat out that she won her race. She must be Napoleon’s daughter!!! And I missed her moment!

Me: Do you know how far you ran?
Bonnie: Yes
Me: How far?
Bonnie: Past the judges!

Sorry sweetie, now I know you can run… I’ll come to the next one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home