Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

30 January 2007

A Close Shave

Last night Jed comes running into the kitchen with blood pissing out of his lip screaming “I bleeding… I bleeding”. I cleaned the blood away with a tissue to find a couple of cuts on his lip.

Me: What did you put in your mouth?

Jed: I can’t know!

Me: You’re not in trouble. What did you put in your mouth?

Jed: I can’t know!

Grace: (screaming and running through the house)… DAAAAAAAAD…. JED’S BLEEDING!!!!!

Michael: (walks into the room) Give me a look.

Me: (removing tissue) He won’t tell me what he put in his mouth.

Michael: Have you been shaving?

Jed: Yes!

The little bugger managed to find a razor in the garbage bin and decided to shave his moustache-type area. He mangled his top lip and managed to remove quite a few layers of skin from under his nose. I don’t think he’ll be trying that again in a hurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home