Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

09 October 2007

Dodgiest Tooth Fairy in the World

Okay, so I'm in line for the World's Worst Mother Award.

Late last week Grace lost a tooth and then misplaced said tooth. She wrote a note to the tooth fairy in the hope she would be forgiven for losing her tooth. Anyway, I fell asleep and Grace was up at some ridiculous hour of the morning to check whether or not the tooth fairy had been. The tooth fairy hadn't!

In an attempt to fool myself into thinking I didn't forget... I suggested that maybe the tooth fairy can't read... maybe the tooth fairy won't pay for "lost teeth". I couldn't find the note she'd written and nothing more was said or done about it.

Last night I found the letter...




Translation: Tooth Fairy, I accidentally lost my tooth on the floor and I hope you can read. I hope you will still give me money if I find it. Don't worry at all, you don't have to give me money.

Love Grace B

To: Tooth Fairy, you are beautiful

To say I felt 2 inches tall is being generous. I got out her first lost tooth (as mother's keep those types of things) and told her I found her tooth. We put it in a glass and lo and behold... the tooth fairy made an appearance last night and left Grace a shiny gold coin.

Racer, you're right... dodgiest tooth fairy in the world!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home