Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

28 October 2007

The Tooth Fairy Strikes Again…

Or more to the point… doesn’t.

Grace lost another tooth yesterday. This morning everybody’s getting ready to go out when I remembered I was meant to play tooth fairy. Grace hadn’t mentioned the tooth fairy’s lack of appearance, so I thought she must have forgotten and quickly replaced the tooth with money while she wasn’t looking.

15 minutes later she finds the tooth missing and money in its place.

Grace: Mum, the Tooth Fairy came

Me: That’s lovely honey… she finally remembered to make an appearance?

Grace: She hadn’t been when I got up this morning.

Me: (damn, she did check)… oh well, she must have been running late!

Anyone would think I graduated from the Britney Spears School of Parenting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home