Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

08 May 2006

I'm Finally on the Scoreboard!

As most of you would be aware, Napoleon is never wrong… and if he is, he can manage to turn it around so it’s anyone’s fault but his own.

The other night, Clyde started whinging at about 2.30am so I went to investigate. He was face down, curled up in a little ball so I went to turn him over and he was soaked… from head to toe. I touched his bum and to my utter dismay, he had no nappy on. I managed to sponge him down, get him changed and put him into bed with us.

At 4.30am when Napoleon was readying himself for work…

Me: Clyde was put to bed with no nappy on last night
Napoleon: When did the bugger take it off?
Me: While I was in the bath last night you came and got his step. Did you put him on the toilet?
Napoleon: Yes, but I didn’t know that….
Me: You didn’t know what? That he hadn’t put his own nappy back on?
Napoleon: (looking around the room… searching for someone/something to blame)… Okay, I’ve got nothing!

Latest Score....
Napoleon: 134,758
Shelley : 1

2 Comments:

At 8:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE LUCKY YOU HAVE ONE AGAINST NAPOLEON. I'AM STILL TRYING TO WIN ONE AFTER 40 YEARS. DON'T TRY TOO HARD TO GET ANY MORE AS YOU WILL ONLY WASTE TIME & ENERGY. THEY HAVE A GREAT KNACK OF TURNING THINGS AROUND.

 
At 9:45 am, Blogger Shelley said...

What are you talking about? You're on the scoreboard... you have the tampon incident which you bring up at any available occassion (and rightfully so).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home