Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

26 April 2006

Tonka Trucks are Unbreakable…

I found out this interesting fact this morning at 4.30am when I was wandering around the house in the dark trying to get Napoleon organised for work and I stepped on one. I also found out another interesting fact… my foot is not unbreakable! Well, I didn’t break my foot, but I did manage to scrape all the skin off from under my toes and between my big toe and the next one. I was sprawled on the floor crying with blood running down the sole of my foot when I picked up the truck and threw it against the wall. My walls aren’t unbreakable either!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Temper! Temper! this will only cause more destruction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home