Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

11 May 2006

Talk about attitude...

My kids, much like many children, don’t like to clean up after themselves.

Last night I couldn’t find a space on the floor that wasn’t covered in toys… so I went on my usual mad-woman rampage screaming at the kids and threatening to throw out every toy in the house. This threat always works with Bonnie and she got her arse into gear and was tidying like a girl possessed while Clyde just sat and watched. I told Clyde to start putting his toys away, to which he responded… “NO!” So I picked up his favourite toy, a wooden garage complete with petrol pumps, and headed for the front door. Bonnie threw herself in front of me so I couldn’t get out and started howling “Pleeeeease, don’t throw it out”. I gave Clyde a steely eyed gaze and said “are you going to clean up or am I throwing out your garage?” He looked me in eye, shrugged his shoulders and said “throw it out and clean up yourself”.

2 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheeky bugger!!!! Pleeeeease don't throw out the garage you father & I paid good money for that.

 
At 12:00 pm, Blogger Shelley said...

It was an idle threat...now he knows that!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home