Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

16 August 2006

Capitalism is alive and well…

in our house, anyway.

Now, I don’t know when all of this started but apparently Bonnie wants to save up some money to buy some colouring-in thingy. She allegedly (yet to be confirmed) has a deal with Napoleon that she gets 50c for any jobs she does around the house.

This morning I handed her school uniform to her and told her to get dressed…

Bonnie: That’ll be 50c, thanks
Me: What are you talking about?
Bonnie: Daddy said if I do jobs around the house, I get paid 50c
Me: Getting dressed is NOT a job. I’m not paying you 50c
Bonnie: Then I’m not getting dressed
Me: Okay, I don’t mind if you go to school in your pyjamas

Needless to say, she didn’t go to school in her pyjamas and my 50c is still securely in my pocket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home