Who Gives a Damn?

The uninteresting ramblings of a wife, mother and secretary

18 August 2006

Yesterday was a bitch

I already felt like shit because Bonnie had missed out on entering the colouring in competition at school and then I had to spend the day alone at the office. I was bored stupid and in the end was reduced to actually doing my filing!

After 7½ hours of listening to my own thoughts bouncing around inside my head, I got on the train with a new book that is probably more valuable as toilet paper. Upon alighting the train, I get to my car to find some fuckwit has parked illegally and parked me in! Well, actually he hadn’t parked me in but it took a 300 point turn for me to get out. I left the following note on his windscreen…

Dear Wanker

Next time you park this close to me, leave me a fucking can opener so I can get out, arsehole!

Let me tell you, if I was still driving my poor Hyundai, that hotted up WRX would be needing a new rear door today.

But thankfully, when I got home I found out the colouring in Gods were smiling upon us because Bonnie was still able to enter the competition. Thank the Lord!!! She showed me the picture she has to colour in… and it’s the most sorry-arse thing I’ve ever seen. It can be completed with 2 colours! Let me tell you Bonnie, you’d better put Picasso to shame!

3 Comments:

At 9:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sure had a bad week Shel. Never mind there is aways next week. Take it easy.

 
At 8:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, sorry to hear about your bad day but there is a positive.....at least you had a pen and paper or did you use your lipstick on the windscreen like I do?

You're a women after my own heart!
Keep it up!

Karol xxx

 
At 9:31 am, Blogger Shelley said...

I did consider scratching it into his duco with my key. Notice I wasn't actually brave enough to sign the note? I'm a big girls blouse!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home